Take a step back in time…
Room Two is decorated in rich red tones. Tiled bathroom with shower. Four poster King bed sleeps two.
- King Size Beds w/Pillow Top Mattresses
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheets and Towels
- Individual room AC/Heat
- Cable TV/High Speed Internet
- Complementary soft drinks and water
- Hair dryer and ironing board
- 12 Foot Ceilings
- No Phones! (available downstairs)
- Authentic Period Antiques
- Centrally located in downtown
- Free Parking
- Fresh Scones and Coffee in Morning
If you are looking to run, swim, or workout, the Deadwood Recreation Center is only one block away and features a pool, track, aerobic room, weight room, basketball court, sauna and shower rooms. Recently constructed in 2010, the rec center has daily passes that are $2.75 for adults and only one dollar for seniors.
The Martin Mason Hotel is centrally located in the historic railroad district of downtown Deadwood South Dakota. We are only steps away from everything Deadwood has to offer from live music to the best restaurants and casinos. Check out our Deadwood Events and Deadwood attractions to find out more about everything Deadwood has to offer. We also offer a listing of our favorite Deadwood restaurants. We look forward to providing you a Deadwood experience that you won’t forget!